Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Autumn Lakeside, Original Plein Air Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Autumn Lakeside"
11 x 14 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

$250 Unframed
$297 Framed as pictured

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.





I began painting "Autumn Lakeside" on a beautiful Autumn day. I began to get tired and decided to pack up my gear and go back home. I started to work on it in my studio from the photo I snapped but didn't like where it was going so I decided to add more clouds and a lake or stream to the actual landscape that was devoid of any water....creative license. I am happy with it now....

Today's Quotation: "Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin