Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Angel Art Print Framed and Signed, Ascending, Spiritual Healing Art From The Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"Ascending"
Fine Art Print - Signed and Framed

$17.99





The original painting, "Ascending" was an oil painting on canvas and sold some time ago. 

I actually had no intention of painting an angel. I started with what is now her head and began painting what I thought was going to be a planet within the context of a celestial painting. One thing led to another and the angel birthed herself on my canvas.....

I'm happy to make it available as a fine art print for others to enjoy.

The frame it is in enables display on your wall, desk or table...

Today's Quotation: "Creativity takes courage."
-Henri Matisse


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin