Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Angel's Flight, Miniature Celestial Angel Original Acrylic Painting With Moon by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Angel's Flight"

3 x 3 inches
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas


$39.99
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.





"Flight" is another creation from my imagination. I am particularly fond of this one. I love working with fiery colors. It looks better in person. The canvas texture in the photo  is a bit exaggerated and not as noticeable in the original work.....not that canvas texture is objectionable....just not as pronounced in this painting. 

Today's Quotation: "Everything shows me its face, its innermost being, its secret soul, which is more often silent than heard."-Wassily Kandinsky

View all my available paintings here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin