Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sacred Mountains, Original Visionary Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Sacred Mountains"
20 x 24 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
$600
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


CLICK  HERE FOR DETAILS + PURCHASING INFO

OR EMAIL ME HERE


"Sacred Mountains" is an older painting that has been hiding out in my studio for quite some time. It is another example of 'intuitive/spontaneous' creation. What I mean by that is when I approach the canvas, I don't have anything specific in mind to paint and just start by dipping my brush in the first color that I am attracted to and begin to put strokes down. I c ontinue in this way until the painting begins to reveal itself and I work it from there. It is a fascinating experience which is always full of surprises.

Sacred Mountains is truly much more beautiful in person. The brushtrokes are just not visible in photos....

My spirit feels lifted when I view this painting. How do you feel?

I am kind of hoping the quote I have selected below truly pertains to me once my house finally sells and I'm on my way to a new abode...


“At the end of the day, it isn’t where I came from. 
Maybe home is somewhere I’m going and never have been before.” 



View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

 Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin