Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

FANTASY GARDEN, Original Flower Garden Oil Painting, Healing Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Fantasy Garden"
6 x 12 inches
Original oil painting on board 
$150
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


CLICK  HERE FOR DETAILS + PURCHASING INFO

OR EMAIL ME HERE

"Fantasy Garden" is another painting that just flowed beautifully from my imagination. It is always an adventure when I paint spontaneously and just let whatever happens happen....

Today's Quotation: "Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder."

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin