Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Where Angels Dwell, "Landscape Floral Garden Art" Original Acrylic Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Where Angels Dwell"
5 x 7 inches
Original acrylic painting on canvas panel
$95

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


I've painted this garden/landscape theme many times before and never get tired of doing them....neither do my collectors... as most of these paintings have sold fairly quickly. I consider them 'healing art.' I had no intention of painting angels with this one but when I finished and stood back, I noticed a large angel with wings outspread in the sky....Do you see her?

Today's Quotation: "The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone.  
~George Elliot


View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin