Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

In Full Bloom, "Flower Garden Art Print" From The Original Floral Oil Painting by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"In Full Bloom" 
11" x 16" Fine Art Print 
$39.99


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

The original "In Full Bloom" was painted plein air in one of my gardens. I doubt if I will be in my current home this summer so I'll be on the lookout for other beautiful gardens to paint. I'm hoping to do more outdoor painting as soon as the weather cooperates. At the moment we are in the frozen tundra here in upstate NY. 

Today's Quotation:  "Art is a path on which we honour our world."
-Robert Genn

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin