Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Guardian Angel "Abstract Fantasy Angel Print" From the Original Painting by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Guardian Angel"
11" x 14"
Art Print from the Ultra Original Painting
Abstract Fantasy "Painting From THE ZONE Series"

Printed and shipped directly from my studio 


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 


View all my available paintings here


"Guardian Angel" is the 6th piece I created of the 29 that eventually developed in my Painting From "The Zone" Series. The original was painted on 22" x 28" paper with tempera paint and is not available for sale. I haven't wanted to sell the first ones that were painted on paper.

Today's Quotation: "The servants of Christ are protected by invisible, rather than visible, beings. But if these guard you, they do so because they have been summoned by your prayer." 
-St. Ambrose.

Any questions? Contact me here...
foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin