Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Love Of Orange, "Still Life Fruit and Floral Painting" by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

Love Of Orange
20" x 20"
Original oil painting on 1.5" deep canvas
Still Life Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL ME  for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

View all my available paintings here

I thoroughly enjoy painting these larger still life pieces and will most likely be painting quite a few more  now. I particularly like the background on this one and, if I don't curtail my obsessive leanings, would just use this fabric for the next few...but, I will opt for variety now...

I brought new paintings to the Flores Gallery I am associated with in Saratoga Springs, NY. Frankie Flores, the owner, suggested I continue to paint a bunch of these larger still lives as they are the ones getting a lot of attention and oohh's and aahh's...

Today's Quotation:  "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
-Socrates

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin