Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dancing Angels, "Angel Art" by Marina Petro

Dancing Angels
11" x 14"
Angel Art Print
$35


Details and purchasing information  HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

The original Dancing Angels was painted several years ago and sold almost immediately. I experimented with printing it on my trusty Epson printer and it printed beautifully....ready to mat and frame.

This painting was created intuitively from my imagination. It just flowed beautifully without effort....wish they were all so easy....but then I might not learn much. Seems like the challenges develop my painting skill to a greater degree.

Below is a picture of me at Frankie Flores Gallery Opening Reception last Friday night. It was a wonderful party with a steady stream of art lovers attending. I was holding a bottle of wine in my right hand with a bit of a naughty label which I cropped out. Don't want to offend anyone, but it was fun...Would anyone like to turn on their intuitive powers and take a guess at what was on the label?  I need a good laugh today so don't be shy....
Today's Quotation: "Come to the edge." "We can't. We're afraid." "Come to the edge." "We can't. We will fall!" "Come to the edge." And they came. And he pushed them. And they flew. 
-Guillaume Apollinaire

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin