Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Scarecrow Garden " Landscape Garden Painting" by Marina Petro


"Scarecrow Garden"
16" x 20"
 Original oil painting on canvas
Garden Art Series
$375
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

 I caught these little guys in my garden looking for the Easter Egg Hunt that was widely publicized in my area. They had the wrong day and the wrong address, They were very willing to pose for me....but not before I invited them in for milk,  cookies and funny stories....

Today's Quotation:  "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy... or they become legend." -
Jim Harrison


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin