Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Skyscape Painting, "Toward Heaven" Oil Painting by Marina Petro

SOLD


Toward Heaven
6" x 12"
Original oil painting on canvas textured board
Celestial Series
$125

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This painting was created on a smooth canvas textured board. The painting has a notch on the back which makes it easy to display with just a small nail. 

'Toward Heaven" was created spontaneously. I didn't know what I wanted to paint and simply dipped my brush in the first color that I was attracted to and began to push paint around....I continued painting in this way until the painting developed. There are two little forms that appear to be birds flying upward toward the bottom right...can you see them?  I'm happy with the resulting piece.

Today's Quotation: “We may be surprised at the people we find in heaven. God has a soft spot for sinners. His standards are quite low.”
― Desmond Tutu
LAY AWAY PLAN
I take installment payments for my artwork…without any finance charges. If there is a painting you would love to call your own, email or phone me at 518-583-7280 and we can work out an arrangement that is comfortable for you. 
 
Here is the link to my ETSY SHOP where most of my artwork is available with prices listed and the links to my "Available Paintings" and "Small Available Paintings" at my website.  


1 comment:

gfmpainting said...

Wow it looks like a heaven you are great painter what a great mixing of colors.Thanks for sharing.
Oil Painting on Canvas

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin