Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"THE PREGNANT PEAR"




"The Pregnant Pear"
Original oil painting on 6x6 Raymar canvas panel
$99 + Shipping
Please email me for purchasing options (link below)
I tried listing this on ebay but ran into some frustrating glitches there.

What a pleasure it was to discover this little lady at our local Price Chopper supermarket! Simple pleasures. It's compulsive now. Whenever I enter a grocery store, I head for the fruit bins to see if there's anything unusual waiting to be immortalized in paint. I'm very happy with how this painting turned out.

I sure hope I'll be able to post more often soon. I just love the following quotation. I just discovered in a book my daughter, Joy, gave me: WabiSabi-The Art of Everyday Life by Diane Durston.

Daily Quotation: "Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin