Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

"Light Bearers" Original Abstract Celestial Fantasy Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Light Bearers"
10 x 10 inch - Original oil painting on 1.5 inch stretched canvas
Wired and ready to hang. 
No frame needed.

$250

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.




Does Light Bearers look familiar to you?
It might because I'd posted an earlier version of it in the past. I kept looking at this painting and feeling I needed to work on it more. This happens at times even though I thought I'd finished it and posted it. I decided to add the night sky with stars and now I am VERY happy with the result.

Today's Quotation: "Don't wait. The time will never be just right." 
-Mark Twain


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin