Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

THE FIRST ANGEL, Large Original Spiritual Abstract Angel Art Oil Painting by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"The First Angel"
24 x 36 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.




I'd originally titled this one-of-a-kind painting  "Genesis" but recently changed the title to "The First Angel" because whenever I looked at it lately I kept seeing an angel emerging from the light.

"The First Angel" is being offered with a beautiful 3 1/2 inch antique frame which, in itself, is worth about $300 if not more.....

This painting was created spontaneously from my imagination. I didn't have anything in mind when I began to place colors on the canvas. I simply began painting, following my creative instinct each moment, and this is what resulted! It's always such a great adventure and surprise when I've completed these spontaneous/intuitive works. I am happy with it and hope you enjoy viewing it as well.

Today's Quotation: "Courage isn't having the strength to go on. It is going on when you don't have the strength." 
-Napoleon Bonaparte


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin