Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

"Delicate Beauty" Floral Art, Original Ink Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"DELICATE BEAUTY"

Image - 5 x 7 inches
Frame- 7.5 x 9.5 inches

Original framed ink painting on ultra smooth Yupo paper
$75

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Can be hung on the wall or placed on a desk or table.



"Delicate Beauty"  almost ended up in the trash at one point. I am still a novice working with India Inks and at first, this creation was a disaster. I wasn't going to give up too easily so I brought it to the kitchen sink and began to scrub off some of the paint....and....this is the result.  I'm very glad I didn't trash it.

Today's Quotation: "Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge."
-Don Henley


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin