Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Imaginary Landscape Art, "Somewhere" Original Oil Painting, Intuitive Art by Marina Petro


























©Marina Petro

"SOMEWHERE"

5 x 7 inches
Original oil painting on canvas


Special $75
Reduced from $100


Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.






"SOMEWHERE' is an original oil painting created spontaneously from my imagination in a burst of intuitive creativity! I haven't displayed it anywhere publicly yet however decided to reduce the price from $100 to $75. I am hoping to sell my house soon and want to take as few possessions with me as possible...including paintings.

I will most likely also have a studio sale when my plans are more concrete and hope many of you will attend...even if just to visit with me for a while. I won't be moving very far...just closer to the city of Saratoga.

Today's Quotation: "Silence is the language of intuition. Father Thomas Keating said: “Silence is the language God speaks, and everything else is a bad translation." 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin