Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Angel Art Print, "The Guardian" Spiritual Healing Art, Framed And Signed, From The Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"The Guardian"

Fine Art Print - Signed and Framed

$17.99




The original painting, "The Guardian" was a large oil painting on canvas and sold quite a few years ago. I consider this painting a 'happy accident.'  I began painting on the canvas horizontally and had a landscape/garden in mind that I wanted to paint. 

One thing led to another and I truly messed things up. In my frustrated state, I turned the canvas around to a vertical position and began to paint....somehow....this angel appeared from what seemed to be out of nowhere. This is how some of my best paintings have been created.....

I'm happy to make "The Guardian" available as a framed and signed fine art print for you to enjoy.

The frame it is in enables display on your wall, desk or table...

Today's Quotation: You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor. 
-Aristotle



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin