Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

"Crow" Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"CROW"

6 x 6 inches
Original oil painting on archival canvas panel

$125


Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.





"CROW' is right off the easel...just finished painting it a day or so ago. I would have liked to have titled it something a bit more creative but couldn't come up with anything other than 'Crow' so that's it!

There might be a few more crow paintings on the way. I've taken some neat pictures to work from. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

I brought 14 paintings to exhibit at The Four Seasons Cafe at the bottom of the hill from Broadway on Phila Street in Saratoga Springs, NY. If you are in the area take a look!  My friend Pepper Wolfe stopped in and took this picture just as I finished hanging the paintings and my lunch.



Today's Quotation: "Whatever you can do or dream you can, BEGIN IT. Boldness has genius, magic, and power in it."
-Goethe



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin