Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cosmic Inferno, "Night Sky Oil Painting with Full Moon" Original Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Cosmic Inferno"
6x6 inches
Original oil painting on archival canvas panel
$100
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


I am very happy with this painting. This piece is painted on a smooth canvas panel which made it easier for my brush to flow smoothly and sensuously across the canvas. 

Once again, I let go and let the 'spirit' move me and my brush as I attempted to keep my over active brain out of the process. What I mean by this is...  I am aware of my  "Inner Critic" which is almost a constant companion, and if allowed, it will interfere and try stop my process of spontaneity.  I am often aware of my struggle between control and freedom, especially when I am painting...Are you surprised?

Today's Quotation: "There's a kind of miracle involved with paint. Its just this stuff in a tube... you squeeze out. It's this physical thing, yet you use it as a transforming agent."

-Elizabeth Murray
View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin