Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ablaze, "Night Sky Full Moon Original Skyscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Ablaze"
8 x 10 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
$159

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE  or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Ablaze" is another painting that began as a plein air landscape while I was set up with all my painting gear on the helicopter pad on the beautiful grounds of the healing center/church I attend. I began to paint the landscape but found it difficult to focus so...rather than force something that my energy wasn't up to that day, I decided to set my creativity free and see what happened.

I actually painted most of this piece upside down with the moon at the upper right of the canvas. When it was close to being finished and I was painting in the stars, I turned it upside down and liked it much better that way. I have signed it on the back to accommodate the preferences of whoever adopts it...

Today's Quotation: "Art is our one true global language. It knows no nation, it favors no race, and it acknowledges no class. It speaks to our need to reveal, heal, and transform. It transcends our ordinary lives and lets us imagine what is possible."
-Richard Kamler 

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin