Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Autumn Glow, "Autumn Landscape Original Oil Painting" Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Autumn Glow"
11 x 14 inches
$198
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


DETAILS HERE or EMAIL ME  for inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This painting was created on a beautiful and chilly autumn day en plein air from the deck of my country home studio in Saratoga Springs, NY.

Today's Quotation: "You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are!"
-Eckhart Tolle
View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin