Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Salem, "Plein Air Landscape Painting" by Marina Petro


click picture for a larger view 
Salem
8" x 10"
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


This is the first painting I completed during the plein air workshop with Harry Orlyk a little under two weeks ago. I thoroughly enjoy the spontaneity and intense observation required with painting outdoors. Below is a photo from the top of the hill that includes the portion of the landscape I decided to paint....and the picture I took of the painting on my easel. 

If all goes as planned tomorrow, I will be treking out with my painting buddy, Debbie,  to paint more of the early Autumn landscape around these parts...not sure where yet....


Today's Quotation: "Spontaneity is the quality of being able to do something just because you feel like it at the moment, of trusting your instincts, of taking yourself by surprise and snatching from the clutches of your well-organized routine a bit of unscheduled pleasure." 
-Richard Iannelli


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin