Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Magical Pond, "Water Lily Painting" by Marina Petro

Magical Pond
16" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries.

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.
Prints on paper and canvas are available.
"Magical Pond" is truly a meditative, healing work of art. This painting is one of my favorites! It was painted from a photograph and yes, I made many of my own creative changes. 
You will need to click on the picture for a larger view to see the detail in foreground leaves. I'd just bought a new 'flat' brush, not knowing I would be using it on this painting. I don't know how I could have rendered the leaves the way I did without it.....learning something new every day here....When I look at it though, I wonder if I'd be able to do it again....

This painting, along with the painting I posted yesterday, "From The Deep" are both being displayed at 'Four Season's' cafe section on Phila Street in Saratoga Springs. Stop in if you're in town....

Today's Quotation: "Breaking an old model is always going to require leaders to follow their instincts. There will always be persuasive reasons not to take a risk. But if you only do what worked in the past, you will wake up one day and find that you've been passed by." 
-Clayton Christensen 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin