Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cosmic Light, "Skyscape, Celestial Painting" by Marina Petro

Cosmic Light
6" x 6"
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial Skyscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information  HERE  or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.
Here is another painting born from my ever active imagination. It was painted in the same way I paint most of my celestial pieces which is....just dipping my brush in the color that attracts me at the moment and beginning to paint away...one color at a time until the painting feels complete. Occasionally a skyscape will become a garden or angel painting or whatever my spirit moves brush to canvas....

If you are an outer space lover as I am, here is a wonderful website where you can journey to the outer limits....Space.Com

Today's Quotation: "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
-Dalai Lama
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin