Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cosmic Journey, "Skyscape Painting" Night Sky by Marina Petro

Cosmic Journey
12" x 24"
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial Skyscape Art Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Yes, I've been quite the space cadet of late. Here's another creation from my ever journeying imagination.

I've decided to make some of my sold paintings available as fine art prints at my Etsy Shop. I will be posting a few at a time here and there....see below. These images are also available in larger and smaller sizes, cards and prints at the Fine Art America link at the bottom.

Today's Quotation: "The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days.

"
-Lao Tzu


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin