Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Celestial Symphony

Celestial Symphony
22" x 28"
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial, Skyscape Series
$599
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information  HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

It's always such an adventure and surprise to see the finished painting when I create these celestial pieces. Besides the freedom of movement from brush to paint to canvas, it is the freedom of spirit that I enjoy with not having a specific image or intention in mind....just journeying and exploring the hidden recesses of my creativity and subconscious, and stopping when I feel the painting has 'come together' with a sense of harmony. What I find inspirational in these pieces is the light coming forth from the darkness. I consider this piece 'Healing Art' .....light illuminating the darkness...and my personal quest to perceive the presence of light in the darkest of times....for myself and in my intuitive work with clients....

Today's Quotation: "Truly, it is in the darkness that one finds the light, so when we are in sorrow, then this light is nearest of all to us." 
-Meister Johann Eckhart
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin