Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sun Burst~Sunflower Sky Clouds Abstract Impressionism Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs NY USA
"Sun Burst"
8x10
Original oil painting on 8x10 panel 
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries
By clicking on the picture at my Etsy Shop will take you to a larger version.

I began this painting without an intention for a subject. As it progressed I initially thought the sunflower was turning into the sun but when I began putting in the 'rays' it took on more of the form of a sunflower. Love these surprises...

Today's Quotation:  "Spontaneity is the quality of being able to do something just because you feel like it at the moment, of trusting your instincts, of taking yourself by surprise and snatching from the clutches of your well-organized routine a bit of unscheduled pleasure." 
~Richard Iannelli


Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin