Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Fire On The Moon-Miniature Full Moon Celestial Oil Painting 3x3 by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Fire On The Moon"
3x3 inches
Original miniature oil painting on canvas - display easel provided.
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for inquiries and other purchasing options.

This little celestial skyscape was just plain fun to paint. I began by swirling colors around this miniature canvas until they began to take form. Added the full moon at the very end. I wasn't sure whether it was going to be a seascape or skyscape at one point.

Today's Quotation: "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Karen Bruson said...

Beautiful little painting. Great colors, as always. I am down to 8x10s, which I find a bit too large for a daily painting.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin