Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Painting From "The Zone" Book - Twenty Seven


"Twenty-Seven"
24"x30" Mixed media on canvas

"Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire."
-Chardin


My valiant attempt at getting more organized and restructuring things around here so I can paint more is falling short of my expectations. I've cut down on cooking, which I don't do much of to begin with. I haven't cleaned in quite some time and in general I'm trying to cut back on other activities. I think it's the many 'glitches' that compromise my time. Last week, I began printing cards and prints for a Halloween Fair I will be participating in. Wouldn't you know it, all the cards that had printed beautifully for years, began printing crooked and in odd ways. It took two days to figure it all out and a lot of wasted paper and ink. Then, PayPal decided to change the way you accessed their buttons...and that took time to finally resolve with the help of David Darrow, another daily painter who created a wonderful 'PayPal Button Machine.' Well, that's enough moaning and groaning for now...

Prints of "Twenty-Seven" are available on 13"x19" heavyweight matte paper mounted on 16"x20" foam board, directly from me. Larger prints are available from Imagekind (link below) on paper or canvas. ImageKind is having a sale on shipping right now...$6 shipping anywhere in US.


Twenty-Seven
30" x 24" (76.2cm x 61.0cm)
Mixed Media on Canvas
$29 plus $8 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin