Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2007

"Xmas Angel" by Marina Petro




"Xmas Angel"
5x7 inch original acrylic on gallery wrapped stretched canvas painted around all sides.
$75
Purchase at ebay here
Or email me for other options(link is below)

Well my dear subscribers...here's the latest scoop. You might have noticed that I haven't been posting much of late. I am recovering from surgery as I type and it will be a while before I can get back into the swing of things. I am doing exceptionally well though, in very good spirits, and relieved that I'm on the other side of this crisis. I managed to have my annual studio sale 3 days before entering the hospital. It went very well and was such a blessing to connect with so many friends and patrons. I am blessed and I know it and I am in a state of profound gratitude.

I won't be posting much for a while. I do have some fairly recent paintings I haven't displayed yet and may do so once a week or so until I can be consistent with my painting and posting...so that's the story here in Saratoga.

I originally called this little painting "Celestial Angel." I'm now calling it "Xmas Angel." If it sells for Christmas that's a good thing. If not, I will change it back to Celestial Angel...artist's license being taken here...

Today's Quotation: "Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't."
Richard Bach




Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin