Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

"Magical Pond" by Marina Petro



"Magical Pond"
16x20 inches
Original oil on stretched canvas
$1,200
Email me for purchasing options
Also available - Double Matted Print $59+$7 shipping (16x20 antique white w/gold inner liner)

I completed this painting recently. Decided I'd post it today as I continue to recover from surgery and haven't been painting for a while. This is a bit different than anything I've done before and I'm very happy with the resulting piece. It was inspired by a photograph in a gardening magazine. I painted only a small part of the original photo. It's always so exciting to expand into new vistas with my art...and this has been the year for new vistas...between the small daily paintings I've been producing and these new larger ones...can't wait to discover what else is there beneath the surface just waiting to emerge. I hope you enjoy viewing it.

Today's Quotation: "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
-Buddha


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin