Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

"FROM THE DEEP" by Marina Petro


"From The Deep"
16x20 inches
Oil on stretched canvas
$1,200
Email me for purchasing options
This image is also available on paper in a 16x20 inch double mat.

Well my dear subscribers, you haven't heard from me for a while. I will continue to post (older work) sporadically until I'm fully recovered and able to paint and work on my computer more consistently. I finished this painting back in November and very pleased with it. I always learn something new with each painting.

The following quotation is from a Christmas card I received over 40 years ago. It is one of the rare ones I've held on to...

"...and so at this time I greet you.
Not quite as the world sends greetings, but with profound esteem and with the prayer that for you now and forever, the day breaks and the shadows flee away."
-Fra Giovanni

Happy New Year to you all...


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

1 comment:

Cecelia said...

Your water lily paintings are just gorgeous!
I wish you a speedy recovery and a beautiful 2008!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin