Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

GIFTS FROM THE SUN-Original Plein Air Landscape Flower Oil Painting by Marina Petro



In Process

  ©Marina Petro
"Gifts From The Sun"
11 x 14  inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Gifts From The Sun"   was created plein air (outdoors) on a beautiful warm summer day at the entrance to the renowned Saratoga State Park in Saratoga Springs, NY. - my current and very beautiful home town! I am so fortunate to have such wonderous places to set up my gear and paint! 

I will be leaving for a weekend plein air painting event in Ticondera, NY on Friday. I will post my new paintings next week. 
Today's Quotation:  "When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best--that is inspiration."
-Robert Bresson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin