Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Seascape Ocean Fine Art Print -An Interesting Story

©Marina Petro

"Stormy Sea" 
Fine art print

From the original oil painting by Marina Petro

A couple of weeks ago I received an email with a photo of a seascape painting from friends who purchased it at a second hand shop. They were wondering whether  I painted it. The painting was signed Marina Petro. It was obviously old and a bit damaged with a few scratches. I did not remember painting it but thought it was beautiful. 

I asked my friend to take a better picture of the signature and send it to me because I had no recollection of painting this piece (still don’t).  Imagine my surprise when I saw the signature and realized in fact, it was one of mine.

My daughters remembered the painting and mentioned that I created it after a vacation with them  at the Rockport/ Gloucester, Massachusetts sea shore.

I’ve agreed to ‘patch it up’ and return it to its new parents. 



Today's Quotation: "If prayer is you talking to God, then intuition is God talking to you."
-Dr. Wayne Dyer


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin