Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2017

"Heaven To Earth" Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Heaven To Earth"
11 x 14 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

SOLD

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.



"Heaven To Earth" is another painting created spontaneously / intuitively from my ever active and almost always over active imagination. I truly wish I was in the painting soaking up the heavenly light....perhaps I'll transport myself there in my dreams tonight....

This is another creation I consider to be 'Healing Art'....do you?


Today's Quotation: "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."  
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin