Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

ANGEL FALLS, Landscape Painting With Angel, Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"ANGEL FALLS"
20" x 24"
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.





Here is another beautiful creation from my imagination.
I initially painted this piece minus the moon and angel several years ago and considered it complete at that time. I titled  it "Sacred Mountains." I even had it listed at my Etsy Shop for sale for a short time. 

However, I began to feel the painting wasn't  finished but couldn't decide how to go about finishing until the impression of an angel atop one of the mountain cliffs and the moon appeared in my imagination. I am very happy with it now...

Today's Quotation: "Every step you take is supported by a thousand ancestors."
-Native American Wisdom

View my available paintings here


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin