Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Red Moon, Night Sky, Skyscape Painting with Full Moon, Miniature Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Red Moon"
3"x 3" Original oil painting on canvas
Painted around all sides

$39.99
Miniature Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours! 

Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


 This painting, in particular, is much nicer in person. I've photographed this painting with my regular camera, my iphone camera and scanned it as well. The canvas texture looks much coarser than it actually is with all the photos....oh well.

I enjoy painting these miniature works. They are created from my imagination and bring forth images that continue to surprise me when the piece is completed....ah...the mystery of creative endeavor...

Today's Quotation: "The Moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to."
-Carl Sandburg




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin