Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

HEALING WATERS, Original Landscape Oil Painting, Healing Art by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"Healing Waters"
11 x 14 inches

JUST SOLD
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.



EMAIL ME HERE


"Healing Waters" was created spontaneously from my creative imagination. I had no idea what the resulting painting was going to represent until almost the very end....I'm happy with it and with the mystical sense and what feels like healing energy it exudes. When I look at this painting, my spirit is instantly soothed....

Today's Quotation: "The most beautiful and most profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the power of all true science."

-Albert Einstein

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin