Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

APPROACHING EDEN, Original Garden Landscape Oil Painting on Canvas, Healing Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Approaching Eden"
8 x 10  inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

$175
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


CLICK  HERE FOR DETAILS + PURCHASING INFO

OR EMAIL ME HERE

This beautiful meditative landscape was painted directly from my imagination. I've painted this garden/landscape theme many times before. My collectors love them! I consider this creation "Healing Art" ... Why?  What do you feel/experience when you view it....? That's why...

Today's Quotation: "Inspiration comes but it must find you working."
-Picasso

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
I will make it very easy for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin