Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Arrival, Miniature Angel Art, "Original Acrylic Angel Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"The Arrival"
3 x 3 inches
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas
$39.99
Still Life Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE  or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


Here is "The Arrival." The first in a series of new miniature paintings. I experimented with Golden Fluid Acrylic paints. I prefer oil but my curiosity isn't satisfied yet so I will continue to use the acrylics for a time.

I've been in a 'painting funk' for some time now, which is very unusual for me. Seems my mojo took a powder. It's not that I am what many refer to as being blocked....that's almost never the case as I am constantly receiving ideas and images, and thinking about painting. It's been getting myself into the studio.

Anyway, I decided to break this unusual period by painting miniature works. "The Arrival"  is the first of several I've completed and will probably drag myself into my studio now and work on a new one. Once I begin, I'm just fine....it's getting in there...very strange, indeed...

Today's Quotation: "The wings of angels are often found on the backs of the least likely people.
-Eric Honeycutt
View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin