Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Red Moon, "Miniature Abstract Fantasy Seascape" Original Acrylic Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Red Moon"
3 x 3 inches
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas
$39.99
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Red Moon" is another addition to my current series of miniature paintings using Golden Fluid Acrylic paint. I must say it is quite a contrast using these fluid acrylics to oil paint. I prefer oil paint but am stubbornly satisfying my curiosity with these. They do have their benefits...one of which is I don't have to wait very long to paint over a section if need be as they dry very quickly....and....I have another idea for their perfect use which is currently a secret...I will unveil it if my interest in it continues...

This painting was created from my imagination as I attempt to get my mojo back from wherever it is hiding in the shadows. If I never get it back, that's ok too...I'll just keep painting without it regardless.


Today's Quotation: "Discovery consists in seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought."
-Albert von Szent-Gyorgyi


View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin