Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

"Fruit And Floral Painting" Love Of Orange by Marina Petro

Love Of Orange
20" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Still Life Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Here is my latest large still life painting. It is currently showing off at Frankie Flores Gallery in Saratoga Springs and getting a lot of attention from what I've been told. I am in love with the fabric pattern in the background and will probably paint more of these larger pieces from different views on it. 

This was the last painting I completed prior to cataract surgery that I just had on my left eye last week. What a shock when I saw this painting afterward. The colors were so much brighter and there was detail that I hadn't noticed before. Wondering what it will be like when the right eye is taken care of in September.

Today's Quotation:  We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done."
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin