Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fantasy Garden, Landscape Painting by Marina Petro

Fantasy Garden
6" x 12"
Original oil painting on 1/4" canvas board

Floral Art Series
$125
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Another painting created intuitively from my imagination. I doubt whether I will ever settle into one style of painting. In fact, I've been a bit flooded with new ideas that I haven't tried before leaning toward abstract. It might be a while until I get to them though, as I've been focusing on painting larger still life pieces at the moment. I've sold four of them out of Frankie Flores Gallery in Saratoga and want to replenish them. 

Speaking of Frankie Flores Gallery, we are having a "Meet The Artist" evening tomorrow, Friday, June 29 at the gallery from 4pm to 7pm. If you're in town, stop in! Here's the link to Frankie's newsletter, "The Palette" with other activities listed for our beautiful city.

Today's Quotation: "Most of us go to our grave with our music still inside of us..."


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin