Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Approaching Eden, Garden Painting, "Landscape Oil Painting," by Marina Petro

Approaching Eden
8 x 10
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
Landscape, Garden series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

I would put this painting in the category of 'healing art.' It lifts and calms my spirit when I view it. I've painted this theme many times...and most of them have been adopted by very happy collectors.  When I need to relax or move away from paintings that require more analytical effort such as horses or still lifes,  I usually turn to this garden theme, or celestial paintings. Both are born intuitively from my imagination and flow relatively freely.

Today's Quotation: "The artist's task is to become a successful eccentric, a strange but wise duck able to venture out of solitary confinement and mingle among society."  
-Eric Maisel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin