Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Apple And Pear, "Still Life Fruit Oil Painting," by Marina Petro

 Apple And Pear
6x8 inches
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Still Life Fruit Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

 Here is another still life fruit painting on a great fabric I found. I have this one showing off in a black 3" plein air frame in my studio in Saratoga. 

During a very pleasant lunch on the front porch of the Beekman Artist Studios with some of the artists who are part of the coop, a few suggestions were made as to how I could rearrange the paintings in my studio. I was very open to the suggestions and agreed.....but a bit overwhelmed at the thought of rearranging everything. I've had an  unusual amount of "life's interruptions" which have limited my time at the easel and I really just wanted to paint. 

I walked into my studio a few days later and the entire studio was rearranged beautifully. I was in a state of shock! I thought I finally got my life's wish for a magical fairy godmother....she must have come in and waved her magic wand.  As it turns out, Michelle Winne, a highly accomplished painter who is part of the coop rearranged the entire studio for me. It is beautiful! I'll take pics and post them soon. 

More studio news...my dear friends Debbie and Marian, fiber artists, who were sharing the front space with me decided to move out. Their Etsy shop Beautiful Place is doing so well, they couldn't keep up with it all. For now, my studio is open to the public only when I can be there, which is most days for just a few hours...usually between 12-3pm take or give an hour each way. 

I'm very happy to announce, though, that my daughter, Joy, will be sharing the space with her beautiful jewelry beginning in October....

Today's Quotation:  "Every time you smile at someone it is an action of Love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."  
– Mother Theresa                 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin