Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Pear On Zebra~Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Pear On Zebra
8x10 
Oil painting on stretched canvas
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries
Certificate of Authenticity is provided with every painting

Only one in the entire universe and it could be yours!
COMMISSIONS ACCEPTED
Would you like a painting created from a favorite photo? EMAIL ME for information.
This was a fun painting. I'm not particularly fond of the title I've given it but wanted to post it. If you have a 'catchier' title, just email me and I'll consider renaming it. I've painted another piece with an apple on zebra which I've posted below.There will probably be more fruits on my wild zebra fabric to come...

Wild Apple
Sold
Today's Quotation: "The aim, if reached or not, makes great the life: Try to be Shakespeare, leave the rest to fate!"
-Robert Browning


My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin