Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

ANNUAL OPEN STUDIO Weekend Marina Petro

ANNUAL HOLIDAY OPEN STUDIO & SALE
Marina Petro's  Studio/Gallery at 
79 Beekman Street
In the Arts District of Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Saturday, December 4, from 1-8 pm
Sunday, December 5 from 12-5 pm

I'm very happy to announce that I will be holding my annual Open Studio and Holiday SALE this coming weekend. Prior to becoming affiliated with the Beekman Artist Studios last September, I decided I wasn't going to hold my Open Studio this year but reconsidered and decided to hold it. ... This time for a whole weekend! If you attend Saturday between 5-8 you will also have the opportunity to visit all the other artists studios in my building and along Beekman Street as it is First Saturday and all (or most) of the studios and galleries are open.

I've been busy rearranging and preparing my space for this special weekend. It's always so wonderful to be surprised by so many of you who attend...always good to reconnect...

This year, as usual, I will have many items - Paintings - Cards - Prints. Some are  considerably reduced, including my small 'Daily Paintings' and yes, some larger ones as well. Below are some pics of my new (almost finished rearranged) space. Hope to see you there...

Me with a selection of small unframed 'dailies'
There are many more not shown...
Paintings from "The Zone" Series 
Small Framed Paintings

Landscapes, Florals, New Work and more...
I forgot to take pictures of my prints and card racks but want to get this posted and out...
My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin