Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Abstract Floral Acrylic Painting, Blue On Red, Marina Petro

Blue On Red
8x10 
Acrylic painting on canvas by Marina Petro
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries.

Another lively and bright painting to lift your mood! This is the second acrylic painting I created in my attempt to acclimate to painting at my new studio/gallery in town. There is more yellow detail in the actual painting but it seems to be imperceptible in the photo above. The photo at my Etsy Shop picks up the yellow detail a bit better. If you click the HERE link just above, it will take you there. In any case, it was relaxing and fun to paint and I hope you enjoy it...

Today's Quotation: "Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings."
-John Edward
Certificate Of Authenticity Provided with every painting.

COMMISSIONS CONSIDERED
Would you like a painting created from a favorite photo? EMAIL ME for information.

My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin