Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Shadows-Apple and Pear Still Life Oil Painting by Marina Petro

SOLD
Artist, Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Shadows"
5x7 
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel

I moved my little models around and around until the shadows appeared as pictured and decided to give them a rest while I painted them...and before they met their fate of being eaten. They were delicious. The little apple was a genuine 'find' with the short thick stem and multiple leaves. I'm always so happy when I find leaves on fruit...

Today's Quotation:  "Take away love and our earth is a tomb." 
~Robert Browning
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin